Saturday, August 2, 2014

About this blog

This blog has been long in coming. I had been deliberating over what form and website to create what I wanted to make, but finally I just start writing. I'm learning that perfection doesn't come with sufficient preparation alone; it also requires after-the-fact rework. So, when I write a post, expect it to change as I correct mistakes and gain new insights. I want this to be a dynamic forum for exploration, sharing, and discussion, so please share your opinions in the comments and I will respond in kind. I need to get to know my audience, after all, or how can I know how to write to you?

In this blog I hope to develop my understanding and explore my hypotheses regarding spiritual truth. Spiritual truth encompasses the Gospel of Jesus Christ, the scriptures, modern revelation, and personal inspiration (when it comes from God). I aspire to base my content in facts and scripture, while still including my opinions, experiences, testimony, and outstanding questions.

Ideas for the blog? Topic suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment